Another way to get free Christian books is to agree to read and review a book for an author. This is a WIN/WIN for both the authors and the readers. Why? Well, authors are always looking for more reviews for their books and you, as a reader, will get to read more books and add them to their collection for FREE. If you are still the type of person that loves holding a print book in your hand, then getting review copies is a great way to get more books without paying a fortune.
Keep reading below to see how you can get more free Christian books. 🙂
How Review Copies Work
- When you agree to read and review an author’s book in exchange for a copy of their book, please follow through on your commitment to actually do just that….read their book and then post the review online. We understand that emergencies come up and life gets busy, but we do ask you to do everything you can to keep your commitment.
- If at all possible, please post your review within 2-4 weeks of receiving the book.
- If you are on Goodreads, also add the book to your collection and post your review on Goodreads as well.
- Once you sign up to our book reviewer program below, we will send you an e-mail when we have new books available to read and review.
Sign up below to become a book reviewer for Body and Soul Publishing:
Thank you so much for your help! We really appreciate you!
Other Places to Request Review Copies:
- Tyndale rewards program – you can get PRINT copies of select Tyndale books. Sign up here.
- CrossReads – join the CrossReads book review program to request Christian books to review.
- Read & Review Program – hosted by Christian eBooks Today and offers eBooks for review.
- Contact an author directly – if there is a certain author you enjoy, find their website and contact them directly to ask for a review copy. Most authors will agree to send you a free copy of their book in exchange for a review.
Enjoy your books and happy reading!
Body and Soul Publishing